Friday 1 May 2009

Gaming News

It’s been a while since I blogged about games…

I finished Half-Life 2 the other day – I borrowed The Orange Box for the Xbox 360 from a friend, had a great time finishing Portal – so much fun! Seriously if you have never played Portal you need too!

Anyway Half-Life 2 was a Loooong game – I almost gave up – in fact I didn’t play it for quite a few weeks but I am glad that I finally finished it, and the ending was really worth a WTF moment!

Anyhoo then I found this video teaser of the up coming Ghostbusters game!!! I think I might need to Sqee! “SQEEE” (with an extra “E”) This is booking up to be a Fun filled game and I will be eager to see what it is really like – I hope they put a demo on Xbox Live…

I have also been playing Raving Rabbids 2 on the Wii – Much fun and a real party game – needed another one of those for when we had a visitor or the nephews and nieces come to visit! I’m just playing it to unlock all the levels so everyone else can play… honest… you don’t believe me!!! (SHOCK HORROR)

Also I have been playing Assassins Creed – another Ubisoft game! and this time the twist is at the begining of the game… it has become a little repetitive but I like the story line and I guess I will stick to it… You play an assassin in the 12th Century… you need to kill people ‘nuff said really! Oh and apparently you shouldn’t kill people in plain sight… but if you run fast enough you get away… mostly! :)

1 comment:

Brian G Ross said...

I have Assassin's Creed for the other system - the PS3 - and it's a lot of fun runnin' across rooftops and climbin' towers. I've not stuck it on for a while though so should really go back to it.

But there are just too many other games out there!

:o)