Tuesday 13 December 2011

Eclectic Reader Challenge 2012

So I have signed up for the Eclectic Reader Challenge 2012
Basically I need to read at least one book from the following genre...


Genres

  1. Literary Fiction - Nineteen Eight-Four, George Orwell
  2. Crime/Mystery Fiction - Killing Floor, Lee Child
  3. Romantic Fiction - Memoirs of a Geisha, Arthur Golden
  4. Historical Fiction - Mr Midshipman Hornblower, CS Forester
  5. Young Adult - Hunger Games, Suzanne Collins
  6. Fantasy - The Magic of Recluce, L.E. Modesitt Jr
  7. Science Fiction - Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?, Philip K Dick
  8. Non Fiction - Chick Days Raising Chickens, Jenna Woginrich
  9. Horror - Horns, Joe Hill
  10. Thriller /Suspense - State of Fear, Michael Crichton
  11. Classic - The Hobbit, J.R.R Tolkien
  12. Your favourite genre - Ready, Player, One - Ernest Cline
Should be a lot of fun - oh and I need to review them here on my blog - which will at least mean I will blog more - or have a reason to!

1 comment:

shelleyrae @ book'd out said...

Congratulations on finishing the Eclectic Reader Challenge for 2012! I hope you join me again in 2013!

Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out