Thursday 20 March 2008

Queen - NEW ALBUM

Well I just heard that Queen are doing a new album - the first studio album in 13 years - since the Freddie Mercury Sessions that brought us Made In Heaven (one of my favourite Queen albums). And a new European Tour and maybe South America... of course no word on an Australian tour so :(



Good news on the album me thinks - still concerned though about Paul Rogers... He sounds ok on the Live Double CD I have but... well he is no Freddy...


In related Music news - this one is a little old. NIN have released an instrumental album on the web - you can get the first few tracks for free or the whole album in digital format for $5 (US) from their website. here. Album is called Ghost I have the first 6 tracks and am really liking them so I will get the album soon.


Other Music news Stover has MP3's available on CD Baby go here to buy. We are looking into getting into the studio again and putting down a few of our newer tracks - maybe in the next few months or so so keep an eye on the Stover page for news.

No comments: